JESSE WOLF COSI HENSON, ncarb / leed ap
Jesse melds a thoughtful, artistic, innovative, and technical approach to his 26 year practice of architecture, having obtained his Bachelors of Architecture at Rhode Island School of Design and his Masters of Building Science at Arizona State University. As CEO of Oculus Studio, Jesse leads a Phoenix-based building science and solar consulting group that he co-founded with his wife in 2009. In his first time role as CEO, Jesse has learned everything from gorilla marketing techniques to bringing new services to market, such as the Active Shade® Network, a “shade-as-a-service” concept to transform open parking lots into shaded places for people.
- Rhode Island
- "Hybrid Photovoltaic Shade Elements: Passive and Active Benefits,” Lambert Academic Publishing 2010
- “The Building Side of Building Integrated Photovoltaics,” Solar PRO Magazine, December 2009
- “Exterior Shade Elements: An Effective Strategy for Building Integrated Photovoltaics”, Forward, Spring 2009
- “Photovoltaic Systems for Commercial & Institutional Buildings,” CSI Phoenix Chapter Green Sheet, June 2007
- “Selling the Light of Day,” Architectural Record, September 2006